Food trucks, a beer garden, outdoor fireplaces, music and more await at this year's San Francisco Glow Battle.
If you joined us for last year's glow battle in San Francisco, you may remember we had very little in the way of infrastructure. Most of the time we like it this way, but many of you asked, "Hey, where's the food and drink?!" We are pleased to announce we have partnered with Spark Social SF, an awesome new food park in Mission Bay, to ratchet up the production to the next level.
At this year's battle, you can expect:
- A massive field that can hold over 2,000 people for our epic battle
- A DJ-powered soundsystem playing some bumpin' jams
- Over a dozen food trucks serving everything from pizza and ramen to dumplings and vegan burritos
- A beer garden featuring dozens of local brews, wines, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Outdoor fireplaces and Adirondack chairs to hang out on, and more!
Prices Go Up Next Week!
As you may know from last year, swords sell out fast! We will be increasing the price to Tier 3 prices next week, and they will remain there until the swords sell out. Last year we sold out well in advance of the event.